Friday, January 29, 2016
Thursday, January 28, 2016
All students of Information Technology Department are hereby informed that college is going to organize Passport event in the campus.Interested students can register their name on following link.The date of event will be announced later.
Facilities provided at passport event-
1) Accurate online form filling
2) Complete documentation support
3) Information support regarding all issues
4) Face to face interaction with every student.
Requirements at passport event:-
1) Bank passbook or Aadhar card
2) 10th Certificate
3) Birth certificate
4) Fees Rs 2000/-
( xerox set of 1,2,3 above)
Click Here for registration
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Thursday, January 21, 2016
All BE IT students are hereby informed that project presentation -1 of even semester will be arranged on 29/01/2016 & 30/01/2016.the detailed schedule is as below.
1) Sentimate Analysis for Online Shopping Site Recommendation.
2) Interact with Computer System using ASL
3) Employee Attendance monitoring using video streaming face recognition.
1)Network Monitoring, Control using Intrusion Detection System.
2) Drowsy Driver Detection
3) Visual Product Identification for Blind
4) Online Book Renewal using Digital Book Library
5) Color QR code Decryption for storing product details.
6)Resource Utilization and Student Performance Monitoring
7)Cloud based Project Monitoring and Analysis
8)Captcha as Graphical Password-New Security primitive Based on Hard AI problem
9) Web Image Re- ranking using Query Specific Semantic Signatures
10)Kids Learning Application using Android
11)Automated Electricity Bill Generation Using Android
At the time of presentation you have to be in formal & come with
file having all weekly reports signed by guide.
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Monday, January 18, 2016
|Prof. M.Y. Gadkari as resource person|
|Mr. U.A.Shinde as resource person|
IT Department has successfully organized one day workshop on "Computer Assembling,Networking and Multiple OS installation" on 18/01/2016 for SE & TE IT. Resource person for this workshop were Prof. M. Y. Gadkari and Mr. U.A. Shinde.